Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ruuuunnnnnn!

Boy the Holidays have been great so far. Lots of friends, family and of course FOOD! Sometimes I think that because I am a "health" food eater that people don't think I can enjoy food. HA! I LOVE food!! Now onward towards Christmas and all the coziness and smells of ham and peppermint that it has to offer. :)

So as I was contemplating how to stay fit during this last week amidst all the cooking and baking and preparing and parties and busyness of family members staying in the house...I mainly wanted to exercise enough to help my stomach digest all the yummy food I was going to eat. I figured it would be easiest to do something that was simple and could get me out of the house for a bit. So I started running. Now I have been "running" with the Wii for the past several months but of course it isn't the same kind of running as RUN RUNNING. Does that make sense? ha. Well anyways, I fell in LOVE. But did I pick the wrong season to start or what? Ah who cares, as long as it isn't windy I will go out. Its a great crisp jolt to the body in the morning. Now to buy a treadmill for when it gets REALLY cold.

I'll try to stay on top of blogging this week. Not that many people read about my life anyways ;). Oh Oh, tomorrow I get to go to the hardware store with my mom! Excited about going to the hardware store? Yeah, I used to work there and they have a killer Christmas display!! The challenge is to not buy anything! Its all so gorgeous.

Toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment